Headshots and Personal Branding | Columbus, Ohio
Your portrait is your brand. Your portrait is your business, your attitude, your values and principles. Your portrait is you. And it's everywhere--your social media profile photo, your email logo, your business card, your website, your phone contact.
You need professional headshots that define your brand. A cropped photo from a family portrait or a selfie just won't cut it. Your competition knows that, and so do you. That's where I come in.
You and I will create the perfect headshots for you and your brand. You'll visit me at my studio, we'll spend an hour or so together, and you'll have the best portraits of yourself that you've ever seen.
Every point of contact between you and your clients deserves an accompanying headshot that represents you and your brand. Your email logo should match your social media, which should also match every piece of your marketing. You deserve the best portraits. You and I will create the best portraits you've ever had of yourself.
Email me email@example.com or call/text me 301-641-4261 today.
Pricing and Session Details
Session deposit of $500 due to reserve your session. The entire deposit goes towards your final purchase.
The basics of a session:
- Photography session can be on-location or at studio (or both!)
- I always do a consultation before the session to learn about you, set goals, and tell you more about what I offer.
- After the session we do a photo reveal and personalized sales session where final decisions and purchases are made.
- All purchased portraits are professionally retouched.
*The matching digital images are included for each print purchased.
**Package prices do not include 7% Delaware County sales tax.
Digital Package 1 - $750
- three digital images
Digital Package 2 - $1,000
- five digital images
Digital Package 3 - $1,750
- ten digital images
What do you get?
When it says "single digital portrait" or "five digital images" in the pricing details above, you actually get more than that. For each portrait, you will get several different sizes, each with a specific purpose.
1. You'll get a square portrait, which is perfect for your profile photo and email logo.
2. You'll get a vertical orientation, which is perfect for Instagram. In fact, the vertical portrait will be sized perfectly for Instagram so that you don't lose any of the image.
3. Depending on your session location, you may get two different "banner" sizes, each with plenty of space for a company logo, a signature, your name, or special copy for a current offer or news item. The banner sizes are great for your Facebook cover photo. If we are creating outdoors, you the banner crop may not be possible.
4. Finally, you'll get all of those in color and black-and-white.
That means that one portrait is actually four-to-eight different digital images, ready to be used everywhere you need them.